MindWellness – Improving learning capacities and mental health of elder people
Mindwellness is a 2-year international project, funded by the European Union’s “Grundtvig” programme. There are 11 project partners in 9 countries, including relevant specialists in adult education, pedagogues, medical doctors, university researchers, ICT experts and social researchers.
The project will develop innovative training material aimed at older people (working or retired) to help them retain mental flexibility. The outcomes of the project include:
- A national and comparative analysis on the current position of older citizens and learning in higher age
- A collection of good examples and best practice related to brain training
- Online training material with exercises on brain training
- A handbook on brain training for older people, providing a theoretical basis for use by trainers and experts
These activities will be supported and disseminated in the following ways:
- An international event for experts and representatives of the elderly, in Austria
- Pilot training courses for older people, to test the materials developed
- A final conference in Hungary
- A CD-ROM containing the results of the project
This section is exclusively reserved to project partners.